Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 21 Oct - 04:33 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
James Rodriguez key for Colombia, says Tim Vickery

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'union Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> PNA
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 10:51 (2018)
Sujet du message: James Rodriguez key for Colombia, says Tim Vickery
Répondre en citant

James Rodriguez key for Colombia, says Tim Vickery

maxbet James Rodriguez could miss Colombia's World Cup last-16 clash with England through injury, and South American football expert Tim Vickery says Jose Pekerman's side are not the same team without the Bayern Munich star.The 26-year-old did not start Colombia's World Cup opening defeat to Japan because of a calf injury, but returned to make a big impact in his side's 3-0 victory over Poland.

Rodriguez then limped from the field after 31 minutes of the 1-0 World Cup victory on Thursday afternoon, which sealed Colombia's place at the top of Group H, leaving him a doubt for his side's clash with England in Moscow on Tuesday.Speaking to Sky Sports News, Vickery says England will be handed a major boost in their bid to reach the quarter-finals if Rodriguez fails to play against Gareth Southgate's side.

maxbet "It's a little bit too early to tell [if he's out of the England game]," he said. "The coach Jose Peckerman said in his press conference after the Senegal game that he was very worried because Rodriguez had looked alright."He's had this niggling problem for a while. They didn't play him from the start in the first game and he came back magnificently in the second game. He'd looked alright in training but he wasn't right at all.

"He was a passenger against Senegal so Colombia are worried," he added. "They don't have a lot of time to get him back but perhaps it's a promising sign that we did see him running onto the field in celebration at the end of the game. maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 10:51 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 10:55 (2018)
Répondre en citant

Jul 7, 2018 - Today, Thai MT has a bit of knowledge. The intensity of the storm to leave it. The storm system was developed in 1969 by Herbert Sapphire.
ดูหนัง

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 06:12 (2018)
Sujet du message: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp reveals James Milner needed 1
Répondre en citant

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp reveals James Milner needed 15 stitches after clash

agent sbobet Jurgen Klopp has revealed James Milner needed 15 stitches after a clash of heads during Liverpool's 5-0 friendly win against Napoli.The midfielder scored the opening goal in the Reds' final pre-season game, but was taken off early in the second half after colliding with defender Mario Rui.Klopp said Milner needed 15 stitches in his head following the incident, although did not confirm if it would stop him from being involved in their Premier League opener against West Ham next Sunday, live on Sky Sports.

"I knew that he would get stitches because we saw it on the pitch. He's in the dressing room so I have to see him first before I can say more," he told the club's official website. "That's obviously the big shadow over that game."There was also a debut for goalkeeper Alisson at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, with the Brazil No 1 keeping a clean sheet, and Klopp remained coy when pressed on any departures from the club before Thursday's transfer deadline.

"He's quite a good footballer - probably as good as the goalie he is," he added. "It was an all-round good performance for the first game, especially because I think everyone can imagine agent sbobet what happens inside a human being in a situation like that, playing the first game after all the things that were written about it.

"Playing against Napoli, it was the strongest side we played so far, 100 per cent - they had nearly a full squad here and it can look completely different. He was very, very aware of all situations when he was needed behind a high last line."We involved him a lot in our build-up, but we need to get used to that a little bit more still - that's clear [and] he needs to get used to it a little bit more, but there were a lot of good build-up situations, so that helps.

"But at the end agent sbobet he's there to catch balls and he did that in all the decisive moments today, so I'm really pleased."We will see what happens [with outgoing players]. If any player from my team is available, then in every other situation in my life as a manager I would have bought all of them, to be honest. They are all fantastic boys, they are able to play fantastic football.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 10:06 (2018)
Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:33 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'union Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> PNA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation