Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 22 Sep - 03:45 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Kevin De Bruyne wants Manchester City to win Premier League

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'union Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 05:35 (2018)
Sujet du message: Kevin De Bruyne wants Manchester City to win Premier League
Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Kevin De Bruyne is hungry to win the Premier League title with a win against rivals Manchester United.

Manchester City are 16 points ahead of United and know that if they are victorious in their next game against Everton that a win over Jose Mourinho's side on April 7, live on Sky Sports, would clinch the title.

However, the Belgium international - who has 11 goals and 19 assists in all competitions - is not underestimating the threat posed by Everton.

"I think all of City would like that - to try and win that game for the title," said De Bruyne. "But if it's not, it's not.

"To go to Everton is a very hard game, we know that. They are probably already safe, so we will see. sbobet24

"But it seems so long now to that game. I just hope everybody comes back healthy to play the last part."

De Bruyne has heaped praise on his midfield partner David Silva following his double in the 2-0 win over Stoke on Monday and believes the 32-year-old is undervalued.

"The thing is we don't have competition," said De Bruyne. "I'd prefer it if he scores even more, it helps us.

"But everybody is doing their part. One day it will be me, on another day it will be David.

"Obviously I'm very satisfied with the way I'm playing, I feel I'm playing really well. But I don't need to score or give assists, I just need to do my thing to help us win games and in the end I will be very happy.

"David is unbelievable to play alongside, he's very underrated, and that means a lot considering his standards." sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 05:35 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 08:55 (2018)
Sujet du message: Liverpool players told to 'make history' by beating Real Mad
Répondre en citant

Liverpool players told to 'make history' by beating Real Madrid in Champions League final

sbobet asian LIVERPOOL hero Didi Hamann has issued an inspirational message to the players at his former club. The ex-Germany international was part of the Reds team that won the Champions League by beating AC Milan after coming from 3-0 down.   Liverpool have won just a solitary League Cup in the 12 season that have followed the miracle of Istanbul.

Boss Jurgen Klopp has bred a hungry young team who have taken on all comers en route to a final showdown with Real Madrid on Saturday. And Hamann has taken the chance to remind Mohamed Salah and co. of the opportunity which now awaits Liverpool in Kiev. “My message to the players is that this is your chance to make history," he said.

"Liverpool are about winning trophies — and one League Cup in 12 years is just not good enough for a club of their stature. “And if you want to be remembered as one of the greats, you must win the European title. “Real Madrid are probably the world’s most iconic club, so beating them in the Champions League final would be a feat up there with the best.” sbobet asian

Hamann also believes that defeating Los Blancos could aid Klopp’s bid to end Liverpool’s 28-year domestic title drought. He said: “Look at Manchester City and Chelsea. “Their owners have put millions in to win the Champions League — and the only time either has won it was Chelsea in 2012. “It comes down to a bit of luck and inspiration, but you must grab it with both hands when it does.” sbobet asian

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 09:08 (2018)
Sujet du message: Celtic set to land Australia teenager Daniel Arzani on loan,
Répondre en citant

Celtic set to land Australia teenager Daniel Arzani on loan, Brendan Rodgers confirms

sbobet asiaBrendan Rodgers has revealed Australia World Cup youngster Daniel Arzani is set to join Celtic on loan.The 19-year-old playmaker - who made three substitute appearances for the Socceroos in Russia - is ready to complete his transfer from Melbourne City to Manchester City before being sent to Celtic for an extended loan period.

sbobet asia Rodgers was asked about Arzani after Celtic began their quest for an eighth successive Scottish Premiership title with a convincing 3-1 home win over newly-promoted Livingston."He is, I believe, finalising his deal with Manchester City and in talks with ourselves to come in, as a possibility," Rodgers said of Arzani. "He is another exciting young talent and we will see if we can get that organised in the next few days.

"It is not going to be (before) midweek. He has just flown in, he hasn't trained. He has obviously been at the World Cup so he will need to be in for a couple of weeks before he gets up to speed. sbobet asia "Rodgers was happy with his side's performance on the day that 68-year-old Celtic great Danny McGrain unfurled the league flag, especially after the goalless draw against Rosenborg in Trondheim on Wednesday night which brought European progression.

"It was a very good performance from us on the back of game in the week," said Rodgers, who revealed Olivier Ntcham is a doubt for the home Champions League third round qualifier against AEK Athens on Wednesday with an ankle knock."We played the game with good energy and good tempo. It is never easy when teams are sat in like that, deep, and credit to Livingston, they are very honest group of players, very spirited but some of our play today was exceptional.

sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 11:49 (2018)
Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:45 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'union Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation